1. Start where you are and make plans (even if Spirit laughs and changes them!)
2. Knock on doors and find out who is receptive to your vision.
3. Connect with people who share similar interests and do similar
work. They will both inspire and support you.
4. Connect with new people at work. Watch for the opportunities that come your way to support you to carry out your vision.
5. Work only with people who will support your vision and values and whose vision and values you can support.
6. Take some small action every day using your intuition.
7. Do what is called for. Expect that you will have to call on your faith because you will be treading on new ground.
8. Stay committed to your vision, no matter what tests and challenges come your way.
9. Ask for the information and support required to carry out your vision.
10. Act as a channel or a vehicle to unfold your vision and be unattached to the outcome.
11. Be thankful for the progress that you make, big or small.
12. Expect and celebrate the miracles and the success!
13. Show up every day. Walk into the unknown, having faith in your guidance, yourself, and Spirit. Expect to do things you have never done before. Do them in spite of your fear. Rejoice inuncovering more of your gifts and talents.
14. If your dream does not materialize it’s not a failure. It’s anexperience along the way preparing you for something far greater!
15. Have fun!
Please feel free to forward or print the above with this credit line intact. The above is copyrighted material from The Inspired Organization: Spirituality and Energy at Work.
For information on coaching to find your life purpose and do your sacred work, please click here.